… RENT-A-RESUME WRITER
Learn how to position yourself effectively for the next step in your career.
We will review your resume with you and share tips, suggestions and thoughts about what recruiters or potential employers might be thinking when they look at your resume.
WHAT YOU GET:
30 minute critique of your resume including:
- What important info is missing
- Ideas for how to integrate quantifiable information
- Does your resume speak to the positions you’re targeting
- How to reduce content while reinforcing your core message
- Are you sending the right message for the positions you will be targeting
- What questions a recruiter would ask if they looked at your resume
- Grammar corrections and format suggestions
- Suggested edits you implement on your own
- Discussion about personal branding, if time allows
- Constructive advice about resume writing and the job search
A simple, formatted template you can use to create your new resume ideal for the level of position you’re targeting.
A recording of our conversation so you can review the changes we discussed and easily incorporate them into your new resume.
ALL YOU DO IS:
1) Schedule a “Rent A Resume Writer” appointment via the “Schedule Now” button in the top right on this page.
2) Send your resume.
3) Send 3-4 job postings.
4) Provide a brief overview of your career goals related to the resume.
5) Call in at the established time.
If you decide to upgrade to a full resume, you can apply $75 of your investment towards the purchase of your resume.
$300* for Resume Critique
$75 Add-On for two reviews of your new resume via email.
*Payment must be received in advance of scheduled resume critique.
Increase your confidence in the resume your send out to recruiters and potential employers.
Get advice and guidance from a professional resume writer.