In A Hurry? Rent‑A‑Resume‑Writer (RARW)
Get One-On-One Advice and Guidance from a Professional Resume Writer.
WHAT YOU GET:
Priority scheduling to speak to a professional resume writer about your resume.
A simple, formatted template you can use to create your new resume ideal for the level of position you’re targeting.
45-minute recorded consultation including:
- What important info is missing?
- Ideas for how to integrate quantifiable information?
- Does your resume speak to the positions you’re targeting?
- How to reduce content while reinforcing your core message.
- Are you sending the right message for the positions you will be targeting?
- What questions a recruiter would ask if they looked at your resume.
- Grammar corrections and format suggestions.
- Suggested edits you implement on your own.
- Discussion about professional branding, if time allows.
- Constructive advice about resume writing and the job search.
Learn how to position yourself effectively for the next step in your career.
Update your resume using your new, professional template with the advice given by your resume writer.
Schedule a follow up session to review your chances one-on-one with your resume writer.
Your resume writer promises to be available within 48-72 business hours from your RARW consultation for a follow-up session to review your work and give any final tips.
Schedule your appointment.
Send your resume.
Provide a brief overview of your career goals via questionnaire.*
Send 3-4 job postings.
Call in at the established time.
*In your questionnaire, there is a place for you to submit a question you have about the job search.
Your resume writer will be happy to answer your question and give you guidance.
We want to be a resource for you.
You’re not just a transaction to us.